Are you planning a trip to Kenya? Don’t forget to get your Lonely Planet Travel Guide Kenya (Anthony Ham, paperback 2018).
Why do we recommend Lonely Planet Travel Guide?
Lonely Planet is by far our most favorite travel guide. Although we’ve got you covered for background stories about Kenya, in most places old school paperbacks might save you from a little travel disaster. Therefore: Lonely Planet is king when there’s no internet around and a place should be arranged. No travel guide is as complete as LP.
This Kenya Travel Guide includes:
- Colour maps and images throughout;
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, wildlife, landscapes, arts, daily life, food, tribes of Kenya, national parks and reserves
- Over 71 maps.
Coverage of this Kenya Travel Guide includes:
Nairobi; Southeastern Kenya; Mombasa and the South Coast; Lamu and the North Coast; Southern Rift Valley; Masai Mara and Western Kenya; Central Highlands and Laikipia; Northern Kenya, and more.
Writers: Anthony Ham, Shawn Duthie, Anna Kaminski
416 pages, 128pp color, 71 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Aug 2023